Looking for pre built 1/18th scale bi-planes and tri-planes

Hi All, I'm new to this group. Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good brand of either bi-plane or tri-plane model (prebuilt)l? I like the size and detail of the Ultimate Soldier Series XD (extreme detail) from 21st Century Toys but unfortunatly they have no bi-planes. I'm also wanting the model to be fairly light as it will be hung from a ceiling. thanks!

Dan snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMoptonline.net Remove NOSPAM from address when replying

Reply to
Dan

Got to be the most innovative test message yet :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I thought Century Toys only carried ARH's and not RTH's. (That's Almost Ready to Hang rather than Ready to Hang models). Joe L.

Reply to
JosLvng

Reply to
Grant