1/32 pre-built F4 Phantom

looks pretty good,and about 1/3 the price of the Tamiya kits. mmmmmm, this could get interesting. they are also offering a 1/18 V-1.. looks like a way to get the large scale planes in the house, so I can afford to buy the other smaller kits to build....

Craig

crw59

Keep in mind if it's made out of metal ... think HEAVY. I had a

1/48 scale B-24J Liberator model I purchased through the mail. It was pretty neat looking, but it was like a ton of bricks sitting on the shelf. Besides, as a modeler I felt guilty having a pre-built and pre- painted model in my home. I gave it away to a local bar/club. They loved it ! I was glad to get rid of it ... and happy it went to a good ' home '.

Chris

Reply to
CCBlack