Wing for Falcon 56 II

I have a Goldberg Falcon 56 Mark II that I built as a teenager (over 20 years ago). I want to get back into the hobby but after many moves (and many years) I can no longer find the wing assembly.

Can anyone help me with this? I still have the plans, so I have the layout for the wing. I am missing profiles for the ribs etc. Is there a wing kit available somewhere? Does someone have parts to a kit I can use as templates?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Tim Mills

Get a foam replacement

Go to "F" and scroll down to Falcon 56 MkII... $22.99

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten