Midwest Little CAP 232

Is anyone out here building the Midwest Little CAP 232 61 inch wingspan? I am rebuilding the wing, but I do not have any ribs to get a form from. I have the full plans of the wing and fuselage. But it does not show the measurements. If anyone is building this kit, can you please contact me and maybe with tracing the ribs of either the right or left wing, I pay for the postage and you can send it to me so then I can transfer to balsa wood and cut them out to complete this task??

Reply to
clintbass_2003

Have you posted this in the forums over at rcuniverse.com?

If not, you should, I can just about guarantee that you'll get what you need in a very short time.

BobbyG

Reply to
Bobby Galvez