New JR PCM 9X!! I can't wait.

So this is the new JR radio, huh? I can't wit to test it out here in the states. Apparently it's only in mode one with Japanese instructions but english menus.

Butch

Reply to
Newsie

I hope the servos are new and improved. JR servos just suck.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Do you think I would say they suck if I had good success with them?

They break, therefore they suck. If I had some, I wouldn't even give them away for fear of ruining my good name. I would hammer them into unusable pieces for the good of mankind.

Your mileage may vary. I can only tell you my own personal experience.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Given only your previous statement from which to form an assessment of personal validity, why should I presume you any more logical than it? Please think about that before responding if you will.

A reasoning man would still consider this a rather vague and emotive overgeneralisation. Hardly compelling or technically sound evidence in support of or lending credibility to your statement....to a reasonable man.

I don't know if this is accurate or not, but as I understand it from your reply, you've informed me of nothing factual in regard to JR servos apart from your negative opinion of them. What you have informed me of instead is that you appear to hold a prejudicial, unreasoned, and if I may understate, extreme position in regard to them, any technical justification for which you are either incapable of or unwilling to share with a polite inquirer. Nevertheless, thank you for your response. I now at least understand the basis of where your perspective originates.

It has, which is why I inquired.

Sorry to trouble you.

cheers

Iguana Bwana