Re: Funtana ARF

This is an excellent flying plane delivering as promised. A firend bought one as well and we found that his firewall was thicker. Another buddy flew one last week and the firewall came out upon landing. That was with an OS

  1. Just look at the firewall and if you can, just add some thinned epoxy inside or even some fiberglass inside to add strength.

Anybody get one yet? Any suggestions or recommendations? What engine? > > Thanks , Steve > >
Reply to
Newsie

In addition to firewall, one post on rcuniverse mentioned a problem with the land gear mounting block beaking loose during a landing. You may want to take a look at that too. A little fiberglass reinforcement should do the trick.

Mine came yeaterday, but I havn't had a chance to look at it yet. I'll let you know what I find.

Reply to
Doug Dorton