Why is everyone so grouchy?

Has anyone noticed the level of hostility that has crept into this newsgroup? Geesh!

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

There is no call to use Gods name in vain, even in jest! But the dirty A#####e should mind his own business!

Reply to
Sport_Pilot

You know what he's referring to ! . You are nothing but a smart-ass and your past posts confirm this.

Ken Day.

Reply to
K day

TROLL!

Reply to
Bob Severance

Yes, I have ;-( got chastised by two members who didn't like my e-mail address. I would put it down to "cabin fever" if it were winter and the snow was 6 feet deep outside the cabin door, but as it is, I'm at a loss to explain it.

Illegitimi n>Has anyone noticed the level of hostility that has crept into this >newsgroup? Geesh!

Reply to
Bob Cowell

It has been very rainy up and down the East Coast of the USA, so your cabin fever theory may be correct.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Rainy? I would have to back off some to be just rainy!

Reply to
Fly Higher

Reply to
truth

That's just not true, I'm not grouchy at all. The malicious stories circulated by my wife, kids, and grand kids are completely false. Hell, my cats even like me. I think. I'll ask them if they ever come down off the roof.

Not me, of course, but perhaps the heat has got others on edge. Lack of flying can do that to ya...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Troll!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

But Ken, I actually don't know which god he is reffering to. That's why I asked. You seem to know which one he was referring to. He must of told you, but then you also don't give the answer, preferring to be-little me. Does your nameless god be-little people? Or is it just you and Ed that do so?

Reply to
Bousch

Bousch, why don't you act like an adult and cut the anti-God crap? We wouldn't want to see you get hit by lightning or something.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Stop the music!