Nobler Yet

Well, I _thought_ I was done with the covering -- I still have one stripe to add to the bottom, and my AMA number on the wing. But it's looking rather complete:

Tim Wescott

Nobler looks better than the space ship. mk take your time, no "shit" moments.......

Reply to
MJKolodziej

I thought the Typhoon plan was interesting, though.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:03:40 -0600, Tim Wescott wrote in :

Gorgeous!

Happy landings ...

Marty

Reply to