O.S.91 VR-DF

Anybody need an untouched O.S.91VR-DF Engine + Dynamax Fan with Ramtech Impeller ? Plus Starter wand, all brand new ?

Reply to
Collin Hart

No, but I didn't NEED most of the stuff I've bought this year either. :) What would it go in? mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers

Would fit in the AMD Red Arrow. I am in the porcess of building one of these with this engine/fan.

cheers, Len

Reply to
Len Cuff

I have a Philip Avonds F15 Deluxe Kit, also for sale

Reply to
Collin Hart

Post it and your Avonds F-15 on RCU and you'll sell them pretty easily. There ARE still D/F fliers out there!

Geoff

Coll>Anybody need an untouched O.S.91VR-DF Engine + Dynamax Fan with Ramtech

Reply to
Geoff Sanders