os 1.08 propeller

I just have a luck to bought form a friend at very low price a brand new out of the box OS 1.08 motor. I want to know what will be the best propeller for this motor. i am not interested in speed very much.

Yvan

Reply to
Yvan Grondin

the following recommendations Props: 14x6-8, 15x6-8, 16x6, 18x6

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

I've used a 16-6 and a 16-8 on a 1.08 with great success.

Dorin Luck

Reply to
Dorin Luck

I use a 15 X 6-10 on my Balsa USA Citabria Pro and the engine runs very well and produces lots of power when needed.

Dennis

Reply to
Propworn