Which propeller for Graupner Trainer 65 with Laser 100 engine??

Hi all.

I've bought an almost finished Trainer 65. Graupner suggest using an OS MAX 61 FX or an OS MAX 65 LA. In the plane there is a Laser 100 engine. The Laser is supposed to run with a 15x8 propeller but this leaves only about ½ inch between the tip and the ground... I am going to use som slightly larger wheels, which will give me another ½ inch.

What propeller sizes would you suggest i try? Is the Laser to heavy for this plane? Ideas for improvements on the Trainer 65 would be much appreciated too.

Here are some data: OS MAX 61 FX weigh 550g, propeller 12x7 Laser 100 weigh 770g, propeller 15x8

Happy landings Henrik

Reply to
Basil