P4M Martin Mercator - electric powered

I would like to build as small size electric powered RC model of the Martin P4M Mercator. I flew this plane during the Korean War and have found plans for a very large U-control using two O&R23 engines. I havn't built anything in 50 years and back then there were no electric engines available. My earliest models then used spark plug, coil, and condenser so that really dates me.

Any help or information would be appreciated on were to get info on using electric engines and how small a plane I might build.

Mel Davidow Miami, FL

Reply to
Mel Davidow LT USNR Ret

-> discussions -> scale forum. Post there. you will get all teh help you need.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher