Parachuter for RC

Hobby lobby had mini parachutist but they discontinued it. Anyone know where to get one? As the plane is flying another controller would make the parachutist expell from the plane and glide it home. Thank you

Reply to
DD DDD

refer to Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

scroll down to = Parachutist & Paragliders etc. RC

Franks RC Jumper Page Let's Jump - John & Bob's Skydiving Parachute Planes etc PARAMAX Modellfallschirmspringer Paraplane Sport - Hirobo electric Powerglider. Radio controlled powered paragliders. R_C Parachuting FAQ's R_C Parachutist - download manual & Plans. Radio Control Parachuting Page R_C Skydiving Wildcat Para-Cat

Reply to
A.T.

Thank you for the info.. The only problem is none of them have a parachutist. :( They did but they were discontinued. Any info would be great. Thanks again

Reply to
DD DDD

In a recent issue of Model Airplane News I recall seeing an article about someone who developed a homebrew system for dropping them (six!) out of a scale C-47 done up in D-Day invasion colors. As I recall it explained the system pretty well, with pictures and stuff. You might want to take a look.

Reply to
mwsenecal