Park Flyer Electric Problem

Hi All,

A guy gave me an RX, motor, battery and servos, Feather size, and told m e to have fun. Then I had to get a kit from Tower, then different covering , etc. I usually fly .60/.46 stuff.

Anyway, can't get the motor to run thru the speed control. Servo's run just fine. Batteries fully charged. Maybe something plugged in wrong? Spe ed control shows which end goes to motor/battery, so that looks good. The RX is a piss ant size, 3 channel, Hitec. Rudder/elevator servos connected to #1 and #2 connections, and they work. Other connection comes from the s peed control. Does it go into #3, or #4?? #4 is labeled as battery. BTW, the TX is a single stick, with what looks like a sliding switch for the th rottle. The stick works the rudder/elevator.

So... how do I connect what at the RX? And how do I tell if the speed c ontrol is hosed, and needs replacing. The motor runs fine when powered dir ectly.

All help and comments will be GREATLY appreciated!

Rich.....

Reply to
Rich

Your best bet is to get an account with two of the largest RC forums, rcgroups.com or rcuniverse.com and post your questions there. Usenet is basically a dead media. This forum used to have hundreds of messages a week. Now it'd down to a small handful if that.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper