Perfect Parts Picker?

Hi, I'm looking for a Perfect Parts Picker. I have an old one that has just about had it. Anyone know where I can purchase one or two? This is like a metal pencil with a plunger on top that when pushed, three little finger wires come out of the other end to grab screws or nuts or whatever, TIA, Dan.

Reply to
DANNYSPEED

On 7/26/2004 8:39 PM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Most auto parts stores will have what you want.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli