common parts

hi all, We have few SolidWorks 2005 stands and we have the troubles with the common parts mainly like screws, nuts etc. When one person has made the assembly with all toolbox parts the second person can open it through the network but the toolbox parts are missing or have another configuration. We could make a copy by SolidWorks Explorer and it takes the toolbox parts with but later when we want change something the errors coming back. We have all files concerning one project in one-common directory.

Is some way to solve this disadvantage?

rgds Tomasz

Reply to
Tomasz

Everyone gets those problems at first.

Take a look at the 2 excellent Toolbox articles on Matt Lombard's site first

If you're still stuck afterwards, then ask some more.

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

thanks it clear enough

Regards Tomasz

Reply to
Tomasz

Widze ze SolidWorks robi sie coraz bardziej popularne w polsce

Reply to
mr.T