Plantraco DSP4

Anybody have any experience with these receivers. Are they glitchy?

Reply to
Blah

I have four of them flying currently. I've been VERY happy with the performance, no glitches to date in crowded flying conditions. Do be aware that there is no low voltage cutoff. If you're flying LiPos like I am, you need to be conservative on your flight times or risk killing your batteries.

PCPhill

Reply to
PCPhill

I have been flying off and on with it and like it very much. I would recommend it. Greyhound

Reply to
Grey-hound