Programming Airtronics RD6000 Sport on delta

Got the manual and the settings are correct.

Here's the thread link and pictures.

The servoes are mounted in the fuselage side and have a direct drive to the elevons. Both servoes are set up in the same manner.

I've got elevators working in the right direction but not ailerons.

I then go to the aileron settings and reverse it.

Guess what? The servo on the aileron RX channel runs in the right direction but the other one doesn't.

Reply to
Byrocat

swap the servo channels for ailerons! put the left one where the right is, and vice-versa. It worked for me!

Reply to
roger