Prop range for 400 SS?

I see Tower's page is all over the place, mine came with a 10 (but quicly broke), Tower's page said it comes with a 1280 and down lower says a EP7035. Make up my mind!

I have a super watt meter on the way so my Lipos don't cook comething but for now is a 10" X ? pitch a good starting point?

Thanks for your help! Mark KF9TL My first solo yesterday, all 30 sec of it.

Reply to
Mark

The Natural Philosopher