Radio Control Airplanes Page for Mobile Phones

Good effort, but a DH Chipmunk looks like this
Still at least someone's taking an interest :-)
CM
Reply to
Hexhome
How embarrassing, either cut and paste the link, which is correct, or try this;
CM
Hexhome
I was thinking a model airplane with a cell phone with a bluetooth link to the plane might have less risk of flying out of range and into the sunset.
Reply to
Cubit
CM,
Excellent photos and slide show, viewed by the USA.
EarlOfTroy http://rcobsessi> How embarrassing, either cut and paste the link, which is correct, or > try this;
Earl Scherzinger
M-M wrote in news:nospam.m-m- snipped-for-privacy@cpe-76-190-186-198.neo.res.rr.com:
phones:
Beautiful planes, Michael. Thanks for both versions.
I have a friend who, occasionally, takes me flying on his model airplane:
airplane has a better view than from that front seat...(c;
I lost a shoe somewhere over the SC swamps riding that damned thing.
It's called "Breezy" for a reason...(c; Most people won't go near it...something about thin sheetmetal makes flying safer, which it doesn't....
It's not an ultralight...Too big for that. My friend has combat experience in jets over Vietnam, so not much bothers him...
Larry
Reply to
Larry
M-M wrote in news:nospam.m-m- snipped-for-privacy@cpe-76-190-186-198.neo.res.rr.com:
It's great fun....IF you stay away from CLOUDS. It's raining inside and under clouds, even on a dry day on the ground.
Air temperature at altitude is exhilarating, too. If you get too hot in the summer, just climb out until the temperature drops to suit you. The air conditioner works too good most of the time. The only way to fly in it weather under 60F on the ground is in a snowsuit, helmet, wrapped up as tight as you can get. It's really cold up there this time of year, even here in The South!
You land and they all look at you like you're crazy wearing all those suits wrapped up like a cocoon...(c;
Oh, and stay away from BIRDS!....especially from UNDER birds!...yecch! Whatever is in the air within 10 miles...you can plan on it being all over you...hee hee.
Larry
Reply to
Larry

Site Timeline