radio control forum site. FREE to join.

here is a new forum site for rc airplanes, helis, and whatever rc related. its new, so feel free to join/post. give a try.

R.A.F

Oh, Terrific, another RC forum to join. How many members so far? 5, 7? How many posts? 7, 9 ....16? WOW!

Why bother with RCGroups and RCUniverse etc. when RCwings is just sooooo superior???

Trefor

Reply to
Trefor

That's odd. I must have a problem with my PC. All the posts so far seem to be from the same person?

Trefor

Reply to
Trefor