random thoughts

soon we will once again be subjected to the old "How the Grinch stole Christmas"

every time I see it, there are two questions that come to mind.

1: If everyone in Whoville is a law-abiding citizen,, WHY do they have a police force?

2: Do they have a Whooters in Whoville?

Reply to
Bob Cowell

I know the answer to #2. Whooters are found everywhere you look for them!

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Be quiet, enjoy the movie and eat your popcorn... sheesh some peoples kids know how to ruin a movie. ;^)

-- Keith only from behind the prop.

Reply to
Schiffner