OT-Chicago's Top Cop on gun control

The pervasion of illegal guns in America's black and Latino communities is a result of "government-sponsored racism," akin to "slavery, segregation,
black codes [and] Jim Crow," Rahm Emanuel's new police chief, Garry McCarthy, told parishioners at St. Sabina's Church earlier this month.
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/emanuel-mccarthy-sabina-124439094.html?rr=td#ixzz1QBXlSkyI
Perhaps someone should tell police chief McCarthy criminals could care less about gun laws, in fact they want a total ban.
Is McCarthy saying that by not sponsering more gun control the obama adminestration is racist ?
Best Regards Tom.
"azotic" wrote in message
The pervasion of illegal guns in America's black and Latino communities is a result of "government-sponsored racism," akin to "slavery, segregation, black codes [and] Jim Crow," Rahm Emanuel's new police chief, Garry McCarthy, told parishioners at St. Sabina's Church earlier this month.
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/emanuel-mccarthy-sabina-124439094.html?rr=td#ixzz1QBXlSkyI
Perhaps someone should tell police chief McCarthy criminals could care less about gun laws, in fact they want a total ban.
Is McCarthy saying that by not sponsering more gun control the obama adminestration is racist ?
Best Regards Tom. **************************************************
Has any leftist EVER explained how gun control laws do anything other than disarm law-abiding citizens? Gee, do you think that that is their goal?

Somebody should show that shit-stirring, ignorant bastard, McCarthy (any relation to Joe?) figures for black-on-black murder. It's (primarily) not whites who choose to drop out of school and find illegal guns on the streets to kill blacks and hispanics, it's blacks and hispanics.
It's affirmative action which promotes racism, so he was partly right about it being gov't sponsored racism. He's a big part of it himself.
Police reports and the CDC should start counting the gang deaths as a separate part of the homicide figures. They've been covering them up for too long.
If the Border Patrol were allowed to actually do its job, the flow of illegal aliens and illegal guns would be considerably slowed.
Wars on Crime and Drugs are having the opposite effect. Time to stop funding them.
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London

The only thing that law abiding citizens should be mandated to do is own and use a permanently mounted gun safe to help eliminate stolen legitimate guns. I always add that to the CCW and NRA programs that I teach. Another thing I teach is that if a person doesn't keep in practice, they are next to useless in a situation. THOSE two things should be law! Leftists have an agenda that they are trying to achieve and will continue to nibble away our rights. Of course, in any "situation" a law abiding citizen is being confronted by.........a leftist!

why not mandate giant vaults to store cars in too, you know, it case they get stolen.

So your second law should be gun confiscation if you don't prove to the governemnt that you're not rusty?
That goes great with registration, fees and various lists.
Take a step back. You're no different from the idiots here in chicago.
On 6/24/2011 4:03 PM, Cydrome Leader wrote:

Maybe you shouldn't respond to things that you know nothing about.

Oh, and what's that?
"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message Oh, and what's that?
===============Take the hook out of your mouth. Insecure Americans love to throw this gun control obsession out there when they are bored.
--
Eric

insecure Americans are concerned with stuff like the constitution. They're nutty like that.

======Our government keeps our minds on real important issues, like the constipational right to bare arms in a world with ICBM nuclear weapons, and green eco-issues to support the import automobile industry. Every day there is some newspaper article on how some other shithole country tortures their unborn children to keep us OK with killing and maiming all our children in a war to further their political careers and population control. A sucker born every minute.
--
Eric

Chris Rock advocates a knives for guns swap. He wants people to stand closer when they kill.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I wonder what part of "Shall not be infringed" they don't understand.
Thanks, Rich