RC Boost Gliders

Ok, Im an RC nut who's currently going for his L1 High Power Rocketry certification this coming weekend. I have a question or two for you all... The only boost gliders I have seen are small, low-power designs. Are there legalities that prevent folks from doing Hi-Power boost RC gliders ? (I know AMA guidelines prevent us from firing rockets from planes but there are small boost gliders out there) But, then again I might be looking in the wrong places. Im sure there is some interest in boost gliders. Can someone point me to more information on this ?

Thanks !

Reply to
Bill Botook