-- Kjell Aanvik Oslo, Norway

Fra: "Judy Rutherford" Emne: RC on TV Dato: 27. juli 2003 06:49

"More Billionaire Toys" on the Travel Channel has a segment on the Exclusiv Modellabau Pitts Special: 46 lbs, 15' wingspan, 120mph, $50,000. I taped the show and keep re-watching the segment to make sure those numbers are right. They interviewed the owner of the company and showed clips of a very rich guy flying his plane.

Judy

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik