HDMI Inputs On TV ?

Hi,
Figure that someone here would know.
My TV has only 2 HDMI inputs.
I have a USB hub on my PC that allows 6 USB inputs to be ported to, and
shared, by a single USB input on my home desktop PC.
Is there anything similar for TV HDMI inputs ?
Or, are there switch-boxes available as an alternate solution, where you manually can switch from one HDMI source to another one, and then feed the single TV HDMI Port ?
Or,...?
Thanks, Bob

Sure, just search for "HDMI Switch". Just one example:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812197008&cm_re=hdmi_switch-_-12-197-008-_-Product

Like so... http://www.ebay.com/itm/321870030447?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&varQ0814690857&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT