me on tv reminder

Me on tv Sun night, Ch5 8pm

Im the compulsive hoarder

Britain's Worst Home Design duo Justin Ryan and Colin McAllister join forces with Quentin Willson to assess four houseowners who have been nominated as having Britain's worst home, including a collector of Royal Family memorabilia, a compulsive hoarder, a horror fanatic, and a woman who has a unique approach to styling her abode. The quartet are given three days training, before being unleashed on a series of style challenges to see which, if any, has developed a more refined taste

Britain's Worst... Home (Entertainment)Time - 20:00 - 21:00 (1 hour long)When - Sunday 28th November on fiveQuentin Willson presents the latest in the Britain's Worst... series. In this programme, Quentin is joined by interior designers Justin Ryan and Colin McAllister in a quest to re-educate four homeowners whose design taste is more than questionable. Picked from hundreds of homes nominated by the viewers, the quartet get three days of intensive design training from our experts, facing three challenges. Can they change their ways? (Subtitles, Stereo)

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

...and someone please make a tape for us folk who can't receive the BBC. I have access to PAL translating equipment so little headache, I'll reimburse for your tape. tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

can you capture and post video?

me too!

Hey Keeper! You want to check and see if his place is more crowded than yours?? :-)

Bill Shuey (who's cellar would probably make them cry)

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Yes if anyone in the Uk has 2 vcr's and can run me off a few copies and if possible to do as ntsc so i can send to the US people here

or.....if i send to one guy in the US, could they forward it on to anyone else interested in the US etc? like a chain letter.

Does anyone care and really want to watch?

They filmed me with my models, filling and sanding a 48th airfix brick and showing all my models etc, not sure whats gonne be screened tho

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

At worst i can get copies and post to the US.

Its a hour show, minus ads, 45-50 min, i havent a clue how much webspace it would take up

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

not but im sure i can find someone who can

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

i would like to see it.

great, lmk post needs, etc.

Maybe Keeper wants to check on the care and feeding of iguanas unless he already has some he hasn't told us about. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

That'd take up a bit of server space. Best bet: Get a high quality video tape. Send it to me. My colleage will translate it to NTSC and make multiple copies for those interested in the US. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

sure, lmk when you're ready.

thanks, i think someone can put on the pc and burn to cd so i can send them, if not will send a vrc cassette

wont take long either.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

What exactly is "Channel 5"?

Reply to
DBatt56523

If you can, do both. There may be translation problems with the cd. tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

a tv channel started in 97

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Sign me up as interested.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thank you. Still hasn't got through down here where we have emmets and pasties!

Reply to
DBatt56523

has the best US cop shows

Reply to