me on tv reminder

My uncle gets C5 perfectly off Redruth with DTTV and could also use Caradon if he wanted

Reply to
Martin

Typical. And some pretty good documentaries (Amiens Raid, etc) judging from what I see in the listings of this mythical tv station - spoiled a few hours later by nude gay mud wrestling or the like!

Reply to
DBatt56523

Can I get a translation on that one please? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Tonight is Boomtown, sorta weird US cop show, good, best of all was The Shield.

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Emmets - tourists (allegedly old Cornish for ants)

Pasties - traditional Cornish old world take away that can vary from the food of the gods to cardboard-wrapped gristle depending where you go. For the former, try the Horse & Jockey in Helston.

Dave

Reply to
DBatt56523

Thanks Dave! Over here pasties refers to small covers that go over strippers nipples to comply with archaic ordinances; with or without tassels. Food of the gods fits in there somewhere 8^) Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I'll never be able to bite one again without remembering that!

Reply to
DBatt56523

Just avoid the fish dinners...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-modeller

A bit different to The Falmouth Pasty Co with their shops in the Midlands - owner still Cornish - however very funny as my parents are Cornish born and I go there quite a bit, I was very pissed off because Rollins Pastys shut down in Falmouth - however at the time my wife was working in an estate agents and she saw something about a Falmouth based company looking for Worcester premises and Rollins was on the paper work.

I chatted with the owner and I am known when I visit the shop as unlike 95% of customers I actually know how good they are.

Reply to
Martin