Yak-141

If anyone is interested................
I have just added a short article about building the Anigrand resin kit
of the Yakovlev Yak-141 'Freestyle' VTOL fighter to my website.
You can get to it directly at :-

For the rest of my modelling articles on Russian aircraft (and others),
go to :-

Ken
Reply to
Ken Duffey
Absolutely, thanks! Good stuff.
Cheers,
Andre
Reply to
Andre van der Hoek
Great model, as usual
Reply to
Yuri
Uzytkownik "Ken Duffey" napisal w wiadomosci news:co75e9$nbg$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
Very fine, but I think, that the engine doors are not too long, but undercarriage is too short. Just try to measure the engine doors against it's fuselage cut- out. I have russian vacu with white metal gear legs, and they are definitely longer.
-- Greetings Piotr
Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk