Yak-141

If anyone is interested................

I have just added a short article about building the Anigrand resin kit of the Yakovlev Yak-141 'Freestyle' VTOL fighter to my website.

You can get to it directly at :-

For the rest of my modelling articles on Russian aircraft (and others), go to :-
Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Absolutely, thanks! Good stuff.

Cheers,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Great model, as usual

Reply to
Yuri

Uzytkownik "Ken Duffey" napisal w wiadomosci news:co75e9$nbg$ snipped-for-privacy@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

Very fine, but I think, that the engine doors are not too long, but undercarriage is too short. Just try to measure the engine doors against it's fuselage cut- out. I have russian vacu with white metal gear legs, and they are definitely longer.

-- Greetings Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk