Russian Weapons Sets

I have just put up a page on my website reviewing a new set of excellent resin Russian Weapons sets - by a Russian enterprise known as Prop & Jet

- that were sent to me to review.

The webpage is at :-

Note that I am not connected commercially to Prop & Jet - I am just helping to get their products known.

All enquiries should got to them at the address on the webpage....

Ken Duffey Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers website at :-

Ken Duffey

Nice castings...too bad they're not in my scale of choice...

Reply to
Rufus

They seem very good. Hope they'll do also more air to air weapons soon. Please, make some nice R-27 and R-73 !!!

Reply to
redthree