Gerry Anderson Puppet Heads

I'm in the fortunate position of having acquired the recast heads of three Gerry Anderson puppets. Steve Zodiac, Troy Tempest and Scott Tracey.

I would like to hear from anyone who knows where there are any more of these reproduction heads for sale. I am now desperate for information and help with any details ! Plans of puppet sizes and dimensions, preferred paint type and colour. Hair production, colouring and application. Anything would help!

Please reply here or email me (remove the NOSPAM) at snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com

Thanks

Reply to
John Smith

I have several of these in Action Figure size. Let me know via e-mail if you're interested. They're down in the stash, but I know where to within a couple of square feet (read an hour or so of digging). You could use them to scale up your heads.

The Old Timer