RC Report folds

I see April 2009 there. No May yet. I'm reluctant to pay to subscribe if it doesn't continue. Any more news related to the online version?

Reply to
4*60

Uh....it's not May yet?

Reply to
millerhill

Most magazines come out before the beginning of the month...even online!

Reply to
4*60

RC Report is no more. The last issue was March 09.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

That's funny I just got my April 2009 issue of RC Report Online the other day. It lives on.

Reply to
mikegordon10

The cover photos were usually worth the price of the magazine !

But thanks Gordon for every one of them .

Reply to
Gary Cee