RCFAQ.com

Does anyone know what is wrong with the rpm portion of the site? I tried to enter my data and it wouldn't take it. Now it won't let me view the other data.

Has anyone heard from Cliff Griffin lately?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Jolicoeur

This is the message I received when trying to access the rpm data: Server Application Error The server has reached the maximum recovery limit for the application during the processing of your request. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

Reply to
Brian Jolicoeur