RCgroups.com DOWN

Anyone have any ideas why rcgroups.com has gone down this morning?

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Al the RC universe folks logging on instead? :-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Probably the overload of everyone from RCU switching to RCGroups!

Reply to
jeboba

It's back as of now. I think RCGroups just has to get used to a higher traffic level, it shouldn't be a big deal, as RCGroups was not small potatoes to begin with. It seems they now get regularly more traffic than RCU, which doesn't surprise me at all. I don't envy Marc, he's probably sweating at the possibility of RCU becoming a glossy commercial site...with fewer and fewer active members.

Reply to
Frank Costa

Mmm. I thought I detected some data anomalies.

Pretty good gofor shareware. I LIKE Mysql.

The Natural Philosopher