Re: Beijing <-> ShangHai US$50 !! Limited Time ONLY

Fly Beijing ShangHai ECON Class only US$50, limited time only!

> Fly Beijing Other major cities from US$50 TOO!!!!!

Don't fall for this guys! All I got for $50 was a very large ACME bottle rocket with a waist belt, and a small bag of peanuts. I also had a hell of a time getting through airport security.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Johnson

can I have the rocket when you are done?

Reply to
tater schuld