Re: Do you have an eye wash at your field?

I am an inventor who who has just patented a new portabl

eyewash/handwash system, I developed it after spending 20 years in th agriculture business running the spraying operations (pesticides) an never having access to clean water, please email me with questions snipped-for-privacy@scrubngo.co

-- leopoldstorc

----------------------------------------------------------------------- leopoldstorch's Profile:

this thread:

leopoldstorch

A word of advise: you won't sell many systems, to these overly optimistic deadbeats. Most of them believe in Devine intervention -- after all, nothing could happen to them.

Reply to
zara

Heh. Doesn't everyone carry a bottle of Evian eyewash/sport drink these days? (Yes, I know. I chose that brand purposely.)

Reply to
Mike Young

Hmmm, or maybe Aqua Fina, aka the "end" of "water" as we know it......

Reply to
Indo Ruwet

Am I the only person in America who doesn't drink water from my own personal "sport bottle" and just sticks his head under the faucet when he's thirsty? Hell, sometimes I even get a glass and use the chilled water out of the front of the fridge...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

We keep 1 gallon of distilled water at the field for this purpose. If anyone unseals it, it gets discarded and a new bottle purchased. I think your system would not significantly improve on this unless you keep your solution between 60 and 90 degrees somehow. (Ever try to pour 40 degree water in your eye?).

PS - I have found nothing that says any solution is better than sterile water.

-- Mike Norton Newsletter editor, RCRC

Reply to
Mike Norton