Re: excercise websites?

If you know/remember how to read the diagrams, the IMAC website has lots of good things to practice. you can find them at:

the actual sequences that are used at events are found at:
I hope this helps. I'll be looking for other repsonses too! Mark

Hi All, > > Been away for a few years, and decided it was time to dust off the > transmitter and planes... > > I fired up a simulator last night and a lot came back to me pretty quick, > but I'm not sure if I'm ready to sacrifice a real plane quite yet. I'd like > to get some more stick time on the sim first, but would like a few exercises > to go through... > > I could have sworn that there were some websites with some aerobatic and > just plain old flying instructions designed as kind of an online course, > perfect for use with a sim. > > Anyway, if anyone knows of some websites with exercises for rusty old pilots > to get back into the groove with, I'd appreciate it. > > Steve > >
Reply to
Penguin254