Re: Finishing Projects (was another topic)

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 19:03:02 -0600, "Keith Schiffner" wrote in :

8^) I've Midwest little stick ... > ... the Electra ... >The Kyosho trainer ... >The half A stuff ... >Weep not for me I did it to myself.

Me, too. :o(

I got the CAP carcass stowed away in a far corner where it won't cause any trouble.

Two planes on the charge for our club fun-fly and picnic tomorrow.

I don't fly enough to really get to know all of the flyable planes I have right now.

No way I'm going to be able to enjoy another seven planes & helis. ...

I may have to start winnowing my collection.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Don't look at me! Oddly enough my next build might be a scratch built HE-100 from RCM plans...why I dunno. I'll just keep scaling up until I'm happy...even if it means eventually sourcing a DB609 to fly the last one with.

*note NIB
Reply to
Keith Schiffner