Re: Lazy Ace Bi plane

A friend has one with a G23 and it is a good flying plane. It could use a bit more power in my mind, but I compare it to my G62 powered Aeromaster. I flew one last summer with a YS120 in it and it was a blast. If you can keep the weight down I'm sure the Homelite would be good for it. It is not an aerobatic plane but a good Sunday flyer

Craig

I just got a hold of a Lazy Ace and was wondering what engine to put on it. Do > any of you guys have one to let me know how it flys? I have a 25cc Homelite > that I was thinking about converting and putting on it but, I am afraid it > might be to much. Suggestions please. Eddie Fulmer
Reply to
Craig Trickett