Re: why don't we see any zapped cells?

Yep, that's how it came from the dealer. Maybe there was a shortage of Japanese batteries at the time. ;-)

Well, at this age, I'm not hugely concerned about keeping to a strict maintenance schedule. In spite of that.... it really is the car that won't die.

Reply to
user

Jeremy:

Do a search for a fellow by the name of Chris Gold in the UK. He's built several beautiful Buffs and writes (or did) an EDF column for one of the Eflight magazines. They ranged from large PSS, to a 12' WS if I remember. A look in you LHS, or Ezone should help.

Anyway, The Buff is an Excellent subject for this as you'll see ;-)

Cheers,

Reply to
S.Millington

Yes. Here you go.

Try

and go to the Aircraft - Electric - Jets group. Search for B-52 or Chris Gold.

Chris has written articles for Quiet and Electric Flight and RC Jets International. Both are RC magazines from

Cheers,

Reply to
S.Millington

Jeremy,

I would get the fan units used on the GWS A-10 park flyer - 8 of those running at 9.6v could handle a 4-5 pound plane.

Reply to
Joel