Not Britney Spears
Bob
Reply to
Bob Adkins
To what? A hint would be nice.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
I suspect it's a comment on the entire thread.
De gustibus non disputandum. ;o)
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
Marty gets an attaboy
nuff said
tom
Reply to
Thomas Buehrer
Lookin' for Some Tush...
David
Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH
I sang that in our band once. I kept forgetting that I was playing bass. Needless to say, I wasn't asked to sing that song again. 8>)
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Ah, the memories of yesteryear. While playing in rock bands in the 60's, I recall some very clever lyrics we made up for "Louie, Louie".
MJC
Reply to
MJC
Renaissance man you are. Many of us left there are not. :)
Bob
Reply to
Bob Adkins