Oh boy

tom

Reply to
Thomas Buehrer

To what? A hint would be nice.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I suspect it's a comment on the entire thread.

De gustibus non disputandum. ;o)

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

beaver

Reply to
Bob

Marty gets an attaboy

nuff said

tom

Reply to
Thomas Buehrer

Lookin' for Some Tush...

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

I sang that in our band once. I kept forgetting that I was playing bass. Needless to say, I wasn't asked to sing that song again. 8>)

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Ah, the memories of yesteryear. While playing in rock bands in the 60's, I recall some very clever lyrics we made up for "Louie, Louie".

MJC

Reply to
MJC

Renaissance man you are. Many of us left there are not. :)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins