Realflight G3 interlink crack

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:40:39 +1300, Tony Beswick

I've had in my time, (and in order) FMS, Easyfly, Ripmax's RC Simulator ( Borrowed from a friend not bought) Realflight g2, Reflex XTR and currently using Aerofly Pro Deluxe. Before anyone says I'm not rich, I buy them used and tend to sell on the "old" one.
FMS is OK and free, Easy fly was a covermount disk with a UK magazine and OK,
Ripmax one was OK, had planes i knew (and owned) but won't work in XP and is no longer supported.
G2 was OK, but you can't add in planes other than via buying addins, and in the UK, great planes models are not that common, so it's not that great,
Currently I tend to fly Aerofly, but still like XTR, Aerofly is more polished as a program, whereas XTR is a bit more flexible, Aerofly does not seem to do weather (but as I've had it a week I've not fully read the manual) XTR does. Both let you design and add in planes.
I'd lean towards aerofly at the moment but XTR is as good, just a little rough around the edges, but my best advice would be to get one which has the planes you fly already programmed in.
By the way, have you got a chance to compare G3 (yes G3, not G2) with Aerofly Pro Deluxe?? I wonder if G3 has improved its physics model over G2, hopefully G3 is not just an improvement over photo realistic graphics over G2 and had added/fixed more features that is truly designed as a SIMULATOR (and not just a PC Game) in mind...
I'm trying to decide which one I should buy -- RealFlight G3 or Aerofly Pro Deluxe?? I only have budget to buy ONE, what would be everyone's suggestions?? Thanks!
I really like G3, but, of course, I haven't seen the others. I bought G3 as a result of using it on a friend's computer. It seems to have a very good physics model behind it, and it seems to fly realistically to me (though I have little flying experience). I also consider it a work in progress, since it is constantly being improved, upgraded and debugged. (In fact, there are two new versions available as beta versions (v.426 and V.430) over and above the official v.410. According to those who have gone to the beta versions, they are significant changes. In addition a new "pack" is coming out at the end of this month or the beginning of March according to Great Planes and the software developer.
The only downside that I can see to G3 is the fact that it takes one helluva graphics card to run it up to its full potential. I get by pretty well with my card, but I can't get shadows, for instance. All else seems to work beautifully.
From playing with another friend's G2 version, it appears that G2 lacks a very important feature that G3 has (unless I was playing with an older version of G2). G3 has a feature which allows the ground to always be in view. This gives the flyer a reference point at all times. G2 doesn't seem to have that feature. If I'm wrong, I would appreciate a correction. My buddy said he couldn't get a "ground always" view. However, in terms of physics, I really didn't seem much difference between G2 and G3.
Harlan

This bug has been fixed by the G2 update - just open the G2 Control panel and download the latest update (it is free)
David
PS: If you have trouble doing the download just use the alternative server - it works fine
H Davis wrote:....
G3 has a feature which allows the ground to always be in

From playing with another friend's G2 version, it appears that G2 lacks a very important feature that G3 has (unless I was playing with an older version of G2). G3 has a feature which allows the ground to always be in view. This gives the flyer a reference point at all times. G2 doesn't seem to have that feature. If I'm wrong, I would appreciate a correction. My buddy said he couldn't get a "ground always" view. (deleted) <
In Real Flight G2 there is an option under the "VIEW" menu to show the ground, by default it is off. To activete it click "View" on the menu bar and look for an item that says something about "ground" (i'm sorry I don't remember the exact wording offhand), click this and a check mark should appear in front of the item. The ground will now show at all times when the sim is running. However since the ground is now allways showing you are limited in the altitude that you can fly the model.
Also, there was a lite version of G2 and I don't know if it supports the ground view option.
Hope this helps Ken

Yes. Yes. and Yes. It doesn't want for anything. The flight model is good, even better than its graphics.

How much can I say that you can relate to? I fly, and have seen the various sims. I use G3 exclusively. Its only fault is that it needs a pretty "big" PC, especially in the graphics card. I don't mind. It makes good use of it.

My advice is also free; take it for what it's worth. Having good graphics shouldn't be a crime. In fact, it's a feature well worth the price. G3 does an especially good job with sky glare and losing the model against the gloom of surrounding trees. The "eye candy", most assuredly, is not in compensation for imagined lacks.
Well said, Mike Young. I too am a happy owner of G3. It's not inexpensive, but I have the PC to run it and I have no doubt I'm getting my money's worth!
I fly FMS with my Interlink controller, too.
I don't have anything against Aerofly Professional Deluxe, I was just more familiar with the aircraft modelled in G3. I'm excited about the new G3 specific add-on pack coming in March. There seems to be a lot of activity recently to continue updating and improving G3.

New dongle crack for RealFlight G3 is available, checkout emule and p2p networks:
ed2k://|file|RealFlight.G3.Dongle.Emulator-lz0.rar|201920|57B4C4F5276AE7FF75027E95F5143921|/
--
bonel
hi buddy,, could you just tell me how to get the program started... as i have downloaded, installed... and now its asking for the interlink serial and the program serial which i do not have..
bonel wrote:

ed2k://|file|RealFlight.G3.Dongle.Emulator-lz0.rar|201920|57B4C4F5276AE7FF75027E95F5143921|/
Why anyone would go to this much trouble for that sorry assed program is beyond my ability to comprehend.
Ed Cregger

Ed Cregger Wrote:

Stoop a bit lower Ed ...... Maybe you get it then ......
Couldn't resist :eek
-- indoruwe ----------------------------------------------------------------------- indoruwet's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u891 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tA037
On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:41:46 -0500, AntFAG

Yeah, everybody who's plunked down their hard earned cash for it has a serial number.
I have the serial number.
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:53:01 -0500, "Ed Paasch"
Me too. Got 'em for all 5 G2 addons as well.. :)
"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in message wrote:

Don't brag. Your stickers will fall off eventually and you'll be as screwed me! <G>
Ed Cregger
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:21:34 -0400, "Ed Cregger"

lol! I actually took a Sharpie and scribbled 'em right on the jewelcases *AND* the CDs themselves. Learned that lesson the hard way when I lost the jewel case to my bookkeeping software and couldn't reinstall it.. Had the CD, but not the case with the cd-key sticker on it.
On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:48:06 -0700, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote:

Why not just photocopy them and put the copies in with your importand household docs.
Scraping them off will be a problem if you ever want to sell them later on

Why would I want to scrape off the serial numbers if I sold the software? Besides, Sharpie markers are easily erased with a little isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel.
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 14:16:13 -0700, The OTHER Kevin in San Diego <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote:

Sorry I didn't realise a sharpie was a pen, (It's a US brand) I thought you were taking them off with a scapel type blade