Realflight G3 interlink crack

I just bought an Esky Silmulator on ebay. The controller works fine wit

G3 as long as you have an emulator. payed $24 for it ! YA

-- Helder2

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Helder22's Profile:

this thread:

Helder22

you guys are dumb asses u are asking for emulator pm email me ect..

with guest account wow can pm you so why would you say pm me nway... got the g3 dongle crack or whatever it allows you to use g2 controlle and anyother controller i thin

-- drtmind0

----------------------------------------------------------------------- drtmind01's Profile:

this thread:

drtmind01

Totaly agree with that sentiment. PAY FOR IT. If people paid then we would have encouragement for even better sims. Without paying for it I think you will find it is an act of theft, or at least thats the way I look at it. I worked hard to pay for the copy of mine but it is legal and I am proud to support the software industry. You should be reported. THIEF.

Reply to
nigeltsmith

For $40 you can download Clearview RC flight simulator. I also bought a USB adaptor on line for $10 that works on a variety of transmitters, mine is a JR.783. I also tried with an old Futaba super 7, and a JR 9303, Any transm itter that can modulate PPM (FM 72Mhz) i think will work with this cord. I own G2 and G3.5 but, I like how the whole display zooms out in Clearvie w so that you still have a good perspective of where the ground is. I feel the makers of Clearview got that part of realism better that all of the res t of the BIG MONEY rc simulators out there!!! It has fair graphics and the control response is good enough to learn to fly. I downloaded a bunch of th e user models and am pleasantly suprised by how well some of them were like the real thing... I am an RC airplane pilot of over 25 years and have competed on a national level. I only endorse the program because I like it. I have no assosiation with Clearview in any way othar than, I use their software and have tried many others and feel it's a graet learning tool at a reasonable price for s omeone who has their own FM transmitter and wants or needs simulator practi ce. I used Clearview this past year to learn how to fly rc helicopters, not to brag, but after many hours of training on Cleaview I finally went to the f ield with my Trex 450 and flew 12 flights with training gear without incide nt over a few days. Then I got confident enough to take off the training ge ar and go full idle up and in stunt mode. I didn't have any incidents till my 19th flight while practicing some 3D meneuvers. (in the rc heli flight w orld that's impressive so i've been told). So for those of you out there who want the cheapest way into RC sims and own an FM transmitter I would seriously consider Clearview. Hope this helps! Ray

Reply to
raydolat

Who are you?

Reply to