Rec.models.rc.air's transformation

Me thinks this NG has transformed it's self from RC Political Crap into RC "sparkie's" heaven. Oh gawd what will we ever do now!

Mike Gordon AMA 320990 Remember, RC Pylon Racing, the ultimate thrill, when sex and drugs just ain't enough.

Reply to
Gordo

On 6 Mar 2006 00:54:26 -0800, "Gordo" wrote in :

Whatever we want to. :-O

It's an unmoderated Usenet group.

It's part of the new wild, wild west--the internal frontier.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Yep, we've survived a lot worse than that, so I'm sure we'll survive it. Or maybe not. :-(

Reply to
Bob Adkins

On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:37:14 -0600, Bob Adkins wrote in :

It's hard to tell.

I still enjoy looking at the group.

I use a few filters and ignore a lot of stuff that doesn't interest me.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ