Helicopter Vid. Fullsize

Recently, I was asked to do some aerial shots in Newcastle Upon Tyne UK. A video of the flight is available

and may be of interest to you. It is 12mb in size but should stream with a DSL connection.

CM

Reply to
CM

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 23:23:33 +0000 (UTC), "CM" wrote in :

Very nice.

Looks like a fun ride!

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Nice. I can tell you from personal experience those R44s are a joy to fly... Couldn't tell who was pilot in command tho. Saw both the left seater and the right seater flying - usually PIC sits on the right in those ships..

Very cool pics and looks like some interesting flying over there on your side of the pond...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego