RFI and Control Links

Hello Everyone,
I have started building my first plan built plane. If your interested, it's a .60 P-6E Hawk.
My question concerns the rudder servo, tail gear and rudder links. They
say a picture is worth a thousand words.
View from top. Plate soldered, brazed This way to the nose. to gear wire. / _ / ____| |____ __________ | | | |_______ __________ | O | | O |_______ Link to servo. |____| |____| Link to rudder. | | |_| 3/32 wire. |_|
Gear wire goes straight down thru fuselage.
I understand using a metal clevis on a metal control can cause Radio Freq. Interference. Not a good thing. Nylon clevis with a metal control, I guess, won't last long in this case. Would using a metal clevis and mounting a brass control plate to the gear wire work ? In other words can steel and brass rubbing together cause RFI ?
I hope I have been clear. I will be Grateful or any advise, suggestions, or other ways to do the same thing.
Thank You So Much,
Wayne
On Sun, 02 May 2010 07:06:24 -0400, Wayne wrote:

It's not the metal clevis being on a metal rod that causes rfi interference. It is a metal clevis connected to a metal control horn that causes interference. Like the control arm on a throttle, most of them being metal. If you installed metal control surface horns, then you don't want to use metal clevises. It's actually the pin in the metal clevis that is smaller than the hole for it in the metal control horn causing it to "rattle" that causes the rfi noise.
--
To reply by email: vhoward1122 at gmail dot com