Sbach 30 cc gas Orange, Black, White (73"w.s.)

Wanted: N.I.B. (arf) Sbach 30 cc ORANGE,Black,white

Reply to
JosephJ711

I got two that I'm going to hold on to until I can build them next year.

Reply to
michaelunowho

Reply to
JosephJ711

So does this mean the Orange, Blk., White is for sale??? Thanks.

Reply to
JosephJ711

No not for sale. I have been out of flying for seven years now but I want to get back into the hobby maybe next year or the year after when I feel better.

But good luck finding one, Joseph.

Reply to
michaelunowho

Is something wrong with your brain?