Sbach 30 cc gas Orange, Black, White (73"w.s.)

Wanted: N.I.B. (arf) Sbach 30 cc ORANGE,Black,white

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 10:11:33 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

I got two that I'm going to hold on to until I can build them next year.
On Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 10:12:51 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

So does this mean the Orange, Blk., White is for sale??? Thanks.
On Monday, February 6, 2017 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

No not for sale. I have been out of flying for seven years now but I want to get back into the hobby maybe next year or the year after when I feel better.
But good luck finding one, Joseph.
wrote in message

Is something wrong with your brain?
It sure seems that way.