I have a pair of Airtronics Vanguard VG6DR transmitters, one still in plastic, NIB, the other excellent but used, all the chargers and batteries and flags, they are FM of course, but both have the gold seal on the bottom. What are they worth?

Airtronics Vanguard VG6DR I have a pair of Airtronics Vanguard VG6DR transmitters, one still in plast ic, NIB, the other excellent but used, all the chargers and batteries and f
lags, they are FM of course, but both have the gold seal on the bottom. Wh at are they worth? Both in identical hard cases. Inherited them so I don' t even know what they're worth.