Tamiya CDs on Aircraft, are they worth ?

Hi, The tittle says it all Tks

Reply to
Julian Herrero 'yuri'

It's a matter of taste...but at TamiyaCon this past weekend, Tamiya was selling them for 2 bucks each...they are certainly worth that....

Reply to
Richa5011

Dang!!! And here I just paid $10 for one! (Luckily it was B-day money...)

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

They're good, but I think Tamiya-san did his dough on the production of them. Here in Aussie they were RRP'd at about $70 - not too many got sold, methinks. I've seen big mobs of 'em at cheapy bookshops for $10-$15 since the beginning of the year.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg