Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR

Hi !

I've bought Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR and I'm lookign for some manuals. Does any of you had contact with this receiver and could have a manual?

regards / Michael

Reply to
Lordvoodoo

| I've bought Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR and I'm lookign for some manuals. Does any | of you had contact with this receiver and could have a manual?

I've got one or two, but no instructions.

But really, it's so simple that instructions aren't really needed. It's not like it's a computer radio, for example. What do you need to know?

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Hi Doug, Cheers for answer. I'm quite a beginner and this is mine first radio and I was wondering is there anything I should know more I'll turn it on. It will be delivered to me in the middle of this week and I can't wait :) regards / Mike

U¿ytkownik "Doug McLaren" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:JPjIg.1265$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com...

Reply to
Lordvoodoo

| I'm quite a beginner and this is mine first radio and I was wondering is | there anything I should know more I'll turn it on. | It will be delivered to me in the middle of this week and I can't wait :)

The non-computer radios are all pretty similar. Download this Futaba manual --

and everything will be pretty much the same. Some switches may be in different places and such, and some features might be missing, but by and large the procedures are going to be the same.

Things to pay extra attention to are charging your batteries, getting the controls going the correct directions (i.e. you move your stick left, your plane banks left rather than right) and how to do a range check (page 2, paragraph 3.)

Being that you're getting a used unit, you might want to either replace the batteries or have a friend with a cycler cycle them for you and determine their capacity. If they're down more than 30% or so from the rated capacities, you should replace them. Also have a friend familiar with RC go over your plane before you try to fly it, and ideally have him show you the ropes. Buddy boxes are nice if you can do it, but not essential.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Download manual from Sanwa/Airtronic site as shown under "Manuals for RC Systems, ESC, Gyros, etc"at Alan's Hobby Model & RC Web Links

Ace R/C and other major brands Bantamtek - chargers Directory of /Radio_Control schematics - .pdf many brands Eclipse_TX FAQ & setting Gyro - amendment to manual Futaba® Product Manuals Hitec RCD - USA.. [Manuals - download pdf from each product screen] Hitec Optic 6 - Tutorial (good to learn mixing and other computer functions irrespective of brand you may be using now) **** Multiplex - click on downloads then "anleitungen" " Polk's Tracker 3 transmitter Manual: Robbe, Graupner and most others - Sanwa = Airtronics Manuals - download pdf.

Sombra RX manuals Zebra RC systems - email Alan for .pdf copy of manuals. Hitec 101 - Education series re Servo applications etc. Walkera manuals and video

Dynaflite Product Manuals Academy RC Cars & Boat manuals - site down. Email Alan for .pdf copies Great Planes Parts Lists and Manuals GWS manuals - Aircraft, RC and EP power systems. Hobbico Product Manuals Kyosho Product Manuals #1 Kyosho Car plane & Boat Instruction Manuals #2 Thunder Tiger manuals, Aircraft, Boats, Cars, Engines etc. Top Flite Product Parts Lists & Manuals

Reply to
A.T.