Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR

Hi !
I've bought Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR and I'm lookign for some manuals. Does any of you had contact with this receiver and could have a manual?
regards / Michael
| I've bought Sanwa Vanguard VG6DR and I'm lookign for some manuals. Does any | of you had contact with this receiver and could have a manual?
I've got one or two, but no instructions.
But really, it's so simple that instructions aren't really needed. It's not like it's a computer radio, for example. What do you need to know?
--
Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzied.us
After their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to

| I'm quite a beginner and this is mine first radio and I was wondering is | there anything I should know more I'll turn it on. | It will be delivered to me in the middle of this week and I can't wait :)
The non-computer radios are all pretty similar. Download this Futaba manual --
http://www.futaba-rc.com/manuals/6va-manual.pdf
and everything will be pretty much the same. Some switches may be in different places and such, and some features might be missing, but by and large the procedures are going to be the same.
Things to pay extra attention to are charging your batteries, getting the controls going the correct directions (i.e. you move your stick left, your plane banks left rather than right) and how to do a range check (page 2, paragraph 3.)
Being that you're getting a used unit, you might want to either replace the batteries or have a friend with a cycler cycle them for you and determine their capacity. If they're down more than 30% or so from the rated capacities, you should replace them. Also have a friend familiar with RC go over your plane before you try to fly it, and ideally have him show you the ropes. Buddy boxes are nice if you can do it, but not essential.
--
Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzied.us
This is a free country: and I have the permits, licenses, stamps,